Due to its unique fat burning effect, Clenbuterol has gained immense popularity among so-called “phytons”. But not only do girls use the drug to build a beautiful body, but many athletes use it:
- Before the competition, a reception is performed to reduce fat, maintain muscle mass accumulated during exercise and a protein diet.
- The AC (anabolism) course is still coming to an end and Clenbuterol helps to maintain strength levels and increase muscle mass.
- To significantly improve the quality of exercise, many athletes drink the pill (up to 20-40mcg) before starting, which improves muscle circulation and increases strength.
Contraindications, side effects and overdose
Everyone who used Clenbuterol experienced a very strong heartbeat after taking this medicine! This symptom is also seen in the healthiest athletes. Therefore, I would like to immediately point out that the drug is not a very pleasant drug to use, as well-being worsens, sweating increases, tremors are often seen (sometimes quite significant). Such conditions are side effects, they occur in 95% of cases!
What are the undesirable consequences and can they be eliminated? We recommend that you consider the following options:
- elevated heart rate (adjusted for “Metoprolol” morning reception);
- hand tremor (tremor) is eliminated with “ketotifen”;
- slight increase in temperature followed by sweating-like condition such as mild illness;
- insomnia (usually occurs with those taking Clenbuterol incorrectly at night, not in the morning and at lunch) – it is eliminated by taking ketotifen before bedtime;
- anxiety is normal because the release of adrenaline and noradrenaline is activated (rarely noticed, you can remove it with ketotifen);
- hypertension (equal to rapid heartbeat);
- in some cases diarrhea may occur, but it disappears in 2-3 days without third-party medication;
- nausea is rare;
- seizures – a rare occurrence (if you are afraid of them, take Aspartame or Panangin three times a day);
- headaches, they disappear after the blood pressure returns to normal.
As you can see, there are not many side effects and they are all eliminated, not irreversible! Of course, if you mix oral clenobuterol with alcohol or incompatible drugs, you can get very serious diseases (diseases of the heart and blood vessels, liver and other organs).
You can not take “Clenobuterol” in the following situations:
- thyroid disease;
- intolerance to drugs and their substances;
- arrhythmias, tachycardia and other irregular and fast heartbeats;
- heart attack or its acute stage;
- pregnancy (the guidelines show that it is only contraindicated in the first trimester of pregnancy and before childbirth, but experts advise using this drug for women in “interesting situations”);
- aortic stenosis.
If you are also sometimes plagued by doubts about your heart health, do not take the risk of trying to lose a few pounds. It is safer to follow a varied diet in sports.